- Quickly detect problems and avoid costly downtime by using the latest thermal imaging technology.
- Learn practical applications using Infrared Cameras, Power Quality Loggers, and Fluke Connect™ Devices.
- Smart tools to optimise predictive maintenance and reduce downtime.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Electrical/Electronic Technicians
- Engineers and HVAC Managers
- Civil and Mechanical Engineers
- Instrumentation Technicians
- Facilities Managers
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Fundamentals of Thermography
- Common types of electrical defects in HV, Electrical Switchboards and Electrical Distribution Networks that can be detected with an Infrared Camera.
- Benefits of thermal imaging for improving maintenance practices with machines and motors
- Tips and tricks on using a Fluke Infrared Camera to help detect electrical defects and to generate reports.
- Leading on from Thermal Imaging, discussing general Test & Measurement Instruments and their applications.
- Understanding the essentials of good Power Quality and stable Electrical Networks.
- Why create 'Base-lining' for monitoring purposes and 'Predictive Maintenance' Reporting?
- General fault finding practices with the aid of multi-Channel Portable ScopeMeters.
- Fluke Wireless Measuring Devices - Smarter Testing and easy recording/reporting.
09:00am Basic Thermography
10:00am Tips and tricks on using a Infrared Camera
11:00am Hands-on with Fluke Infrared Cameras
01:00pm Plant maintenance practices
02:00pm Key measurements and troubleshooting techniques
03:00pm Hands-on with Fluke preventative maintenance equipment
04:00pm Questions and answers
$65.00 incl. GST
- Full day workshop
- Lunch and refreshments
- Free parking
Upon registration, you will receive an acknowledgement email.
Course fee includes 10% GST and has to be made upon workshop registration.
Missing payment will void your registration.
If the minimum number of 8 participants is not met or should unforeseen circumstances necessitate the cancellation of the workshop, full refund will be made to participants who had fully paid the fees or the next available workshop date will be advised.