- Impact absorbing holster
- Two 80PK-1 beaded probe thermocouples
- Dual-input digital thermometer for lab, QA, process calibration, food safety and HVAC
- Shows any combination of T1, T2, T1-T2, plus MIN, MAX, or AVG on the large backlit dual display
- Features fast response and laboratory accuracy (0.05% + 0.3°C)
- Includes a relative time clock on MIN, MAX, and AVG to provide a time reference for major events
The Fluke 52 II dual-input digital thermometer delivers fast response with laboratory accuracy (0.05% + 0.3°C). You can use the 52 II to measure two contact temperature inputs simultaneously on motors, insulation, breakers, pipes, corroded connections, liquids, and wires with industrial standard J, K, T, or E-type thermocouple temperature sensors. The user friendly-front panel and large, backlit display make it easy to view results from both inputs in multiple ways. And the sleep mode feature preserves battery life to give you a typical thousand hours of operation.
* Once orders have been made, there are no refunds on change of mind. Discounted products within the stock clearance sale are aged inventory. All products sold from the stock clearance and ex demo sale www.flukeaustralia.store are given a new 6 month warranty.