The ideal test tool for maintenance, troubleshooting and performance testing of individual stationary batteries and battery banks used in critical battery back-up applications
- Key measurements – Internal battery resistance, dc and ac voltage, dc and ac current, ripple voltage, frequency and temperature.
- Sequence measurement mode – Automatic or manual sequence testing of battery strings with automatic measurement storage including voltage, resistance and temperature (with BTL21 intelligent test probe), eliminating the need to press a button each time a measurement needs to be saved.
- Comprehensive logging – All measured values are automatically captured during testing and can be reviewed on the instrument before downloading for on the-go analysis.
- Battery analyzer
- 4-wire test pin (set)
- BTL10 Basic Test Lead (set)
- TL175 TwistGuard™ Test Leads with adapter
- BTL20 Intelligent Test Probe Set, with extender (no temperature sensor)
- BP500 lithium-ion battery
- BC500 AC charger
- mini-USB cable
- Shoulder strap
- Belt strap
- Magnetic hanging strap
- FlukeView® Battery Management Software
- Soft carrying case
- Spare fuses (2)
- Battery tags
- Zero Ohm Calibration Resistor