The ideal test tool for maintenance, troubleshooting and performance testing of individual stationary batteries and battery banks used in critical battery back-up applications
- Key measurements – Internal battery resistance, dc and ac voltage, dc and ac current, ripple voltage, frequency and temperature.
- Sequence measurement mode – Automatic or manual sequence testing of battery strings with automatic measurement storage including voltage, resistance and temperature (with BTL21 intelligent test probe), eliminating the need to press a button each time a measurement needs to be saved.
- Comprehensive logging – All measured values are automatically captured during testing and can be reviewed on the instrument before downloading for on the-go analysis.
- Battery analyzer
- 4-wire test pin (set)
- BTL10 Basic Test Lead (set)
- TL175 TwistGuard™ Test Leads with adapter
- BTL20 Intelligent Test Probe Set, with extender (no temperature sensor)
- BP500 lithium-ion battery
- BC500 AC charger
- mini-USB cable
- Shoulder strap
- Belt strap
- Magnetic hanging strap
- FlukeView® Battery Management Software
- Soft carrying case
- Spare fuses (2)
- Battery tags
- Zero Ohm Calibration Resistor
* Once orders have been made, there are no refunds on change of mind. Discounted products within the stock clearance sale are aged inventory. All products sold from the stock clearance and ex demo sale www.flukeaustralia.store are given a new 6 month warranty.