- A complete automotive diagnostic package with virtually everything you need in an automotive digital multimeter Modern cars have more and more electrical systems. This will only increase further with the introduction of hybrid vehicles. For this, perhaps the most important tool you'll use in troubleshooting is the multimeter. The Fluke 88V has improved measurement functions, trouble-shooting features and accuracy to solve more problems on conventional as well as new hybrid vehicles.
- Built-in thermometer conveniently allows you to take temperature readings without having to carry a separate instrument
- Conductance for coil testing
- Magnetic hanger (included with kit) for easy set-up and viewing while freeing your hands for other tasks
- Peak min/max to capture intermittent events as short as 250 microseconds
- Large digit display with bright, two-level backlight makes the Fluke 88V significantly easier to read than the old Fluke 88
- Fluke 80 V is independently tested to comply with 2nd edition of ANSI/ISA S82.01 and EN61010-1 CAT IV 600V/CAT III 1000V. They can withstand impulses of 8,000V
Fluke 88V Automotive Meter, User's Manual + Quick Reference Guide, H80M Holster with TPAK Meter Hanging Solution, TL224 SureGrip™ Silicone Test Lead Set, TP220 SureGrip™ Test Probe Set, AC285 SureGrip™ Large Jaw Alligator Clip Set, 80BK Integrated Temperature Probe, RPM80 Inductive Pickup Probe, Two Automotive Back Probe Pins, Insulation Piercing Clip, C800 Hard Case