The Fluke 1736 Three-phase Power Quality Logger is a versatile, three-phase Fluke Connect-compatible power logger for conducting energy, load and power quality studies.
- Key measurements: Automatically capture and log voltage, current, power, harmonics and associated power quality values, and capture dips, swells, and inrush currents with event waveform snapshots and high-resolution RMS profiles
- Convenient instrument powering: Power instrument directly from the measured circuit
- Energy Analyze Plus application software:Download and analyze every detail of energy consumption and power quality state of health with our automated reporting and use the integrated power quality health summary to get an at-a-glance understanding of system health
Portable Power Logger (excludes current probes)
- Fluke 1736 instrument
- Voltage test leads set
- Alligator clips (4x)
- Soft case
- Energy Analyze Plus software
- Line cords
- Color coding set
- USB flash drive
* Once orders have been made, there are no refunds on change of mind. Discounted products within the stock clearance sale are aged inventory. All products sold from the stock clearance and ex demo sale www.flukeaustralia.store are given a new 6 month warranty.