Ex Demo Condition: Like New. Photo shows actual condition.
- Fluke i400s
Warranty: 6 months warranty
- Companion to your scope or power quality meter to measure up to 400 A AC
- Only current clamp available with a CAT IV 600 V / CAT III 1000 V safety rating
- Specially designed to offer maximum utility in a compact shape
- Take accurate current readings without breaking the circuit
- Soft non-slippery overmold handle
- Optional PM9081/001 BNC/Banana adapter for DMM's
- Two ranges: 40 A and 400 A, 10 and 1 mV/Amp output
- Max. conductor Ø 32 mm
Fluke current clamps extend the current ranges of digital multimeters, power quality analyzers, and portable oscilloscopes and are available for both AC and AC/DC environments. The Fluke i400s is specially designed to offer maximum utility in a compact shape and is the only current clamp available with a CAT IV 600 V / CAT III 1000 V safety rating.
* Promotion cannot be combined with any other Fluke offer. Items will be sold in a "as is" status. Products sold on a first in first served basis. Items will come with new 6 month warranty. Promotional prices are valid until stocks last.