Ex Demo Condition: Good. Photo shows actual condition.
- In box
- Fluke 88V digital multimeter
- Test leads
Warranty: 6 months warranty
- 0.1% DC accuracy
- Current measurements up to 10 A, 20 A for up to 30 seconds
- Millisecond pulse width measurements for fuel injectors
- Optional magnetic hanger allows meter to attach to the vehicle and free your hands for other tasks
- Min/Max/Average recording with Min/Max Alert to capture variations automatically
- Peak Min/Max to record transients as fast as 250 μs
- Relative mode to remove test lead resistance from low ohms measurements
- Auto and manual ranging for maximum flexibility
- Autohold™ to capture stable readings with only one touch of the leads
- Large display digits and two-level bright white backlight for increased visibility
- Analog bargraph to track changing or unstable signals
- Input Alert provides audible warning against wrong use of input jacks
- Access door for fast battery changes without opening up the case
- "Classic" design that fits your hand with new removable holster, built-in test lead and probe storage
- 10 meg ohm input impedance won’t damage computer circuits
The Fluke 88V has improved measurement functions, trouble-shooting features and accuracy to solve more problems on conventional and hybrid vehicles. The 88V is the most powerful automotive multimeter ever offered by Fluke. In addition to having all standard multimeter features like the ability to measure voltage, current, continuity, and resistance, the 88V can perform diode test and pulse width measurements.
This meter can take current measurements up to 20 A for 30 seconds and 10 A continuously. The optional magnetic hanger lets you attach the meter to most steel surfaces for easy set-up and viewing. The 88V is designed to be used in high energy environments like those found on hybrid vehicles.
* Promotion cannot be combined with any other Fluke offer. Items will be sold in a "as is" status. Products sold on a first in first served basis. Items will come with new 6 month warranty. Promotional prices are valid until stocks last.