Ex Demo Condition: As new. Photo shows actual condition.
- Software CD
- Mini usb cable
Warranty: 6 months warranty
- Reliable, repeatable, accurate device for checking bearings and overall vibration
- Features innovative sensor design that minimizes measurement variations caused by device angle or contact pressure
- Provides consistent data quality at both low and high frequency ranges
- Offers four-level severity scale to assess urgency of problems and bearing condition
The Reliable, Repeatable, Accurate Way to Check Bearings and Overall Vibration
Make go or no-go maintenance decisions with confidence. The Fluke 805 Vibration Meter is the most reliable vibration screening device available for frontline mechanical troubleshooting teams that need repeatable, severity-scaled readings of overall vibration and bearing condition.
What Makes the 805 the Best Choice?
- A meter – not a pen – that measures overall vibration as well as specific variables like bearing condition and temperature, to provide a more complete picture
- A combination vibration and force sensor tip that compensates for user variance (force or angle) yielding accurate, repeatable readings
- A four-level severity scale and onboard processor calculate bearing condition and overall vibration using easy-to-understand textual alerts (Good, Satisfactory, Unsatisfactory, Unacceptable)
- Sensor sensitivity can read a wide range of frequencies (10 to 1,000 Hz and 4,000 to 20,000 Hz) covering most machine and component types
- Straight-forward user interface that minimizes the user inputs to RPM range and equipment type
Other useful features:
- Measures overall vibration (10 Hz to 1,000 Hz) for acceleration, velocity, and displacement units of measurement for a wide variety of machines
- Provides Crest Factor+ technology for reliable bearing assessment using direct sensor tip measurements between 4,000 Hz and 20,000 Hz
- Compares vibration levels with ISO-10816 severity scales
- Allows you to view trending in Microsoft® Excel using pre-built templates
- Features colored lighting system (green, red) and on-screen comments to indicate how much pressure needs to be applied to take measurements
- Measures temperature with Spot IR Sensor to increase diagnostic capabilities
- Holds and saves up to 3,500 measurements in on-board memory
- Provides external accelerometer support for hard to reach locations
- Allows you to export data via USB
- Provides audio output for listening to bearing tones directly
- Features built-in flashlight for viewing measurement locations in dark areas
- Provides large high-resolution display for easy navigation and viewing
The Fluke 1507 is a versatile, compact, handheld insulation tester for advanced industrial and electrical insulation testing. Its multiple test voltages make it the ideal tool for many troubleshooting, commissioning, and preventative maintenance applications.
Take advantage of the 1507 full feature set to easily and quickly perform advanced insulation resistance testing. Its handy size and light weight make it easy to pack and use. Additional features, like the remote probe, save both time and money especially when performing repetitive tests. And its reasonable price and rugged reliability make it an excellent value.
* Promotion cannot be combined with any other Fluke offer. Items will be sold in a "as is" status. Products sold on a first in first served basis. Items will come with new 6 month warranty. Promotional prices are valid until stocks last.