Ex Demo Condition: As new. Photo shows actual condition.
- Fluke 572-2 Unit
- K-type thermocouple bead probe
- Durable hard case
- USB 2.0 computer interface cable
Warranty: 6 months warranty
- High temperature infrared thermometer that measures from -30°C to 900°C
- Offers an ultra-high 60:1 distance-to-spot ratio with dual laser sighting for fast, accurate targeting
- Features a user-selectable multi-language interface
- Displays the temperature plus MAX, MIN, DIF, AVG temperature
- Provides adjustable emissivity and a predefined emissivity table
The Fluke 572-2 High-Temperature Infrared Thermometer is the ideal tool for high-temperature industrial environments all around the world. Whether you work in power utility, metal refining and smelting, glass, cement or petrochemical environments, the 572-2 offers the rugged performance accuracy you need to get the job done, backed by the most trusted name in test tools.
* Promotion cannot be combined with any other Fluke offer. Items will be sold in a "as is" status. Products sold on a first in first served basis. Items will come with new 6 month warranty. Promotional prices are valid until stocks last.