Ex Demo Condition: Good. Photo shows actual condition.
- Fluke 375 Unit
- Soft carrying case
- TL75 test leads
- Two AA Alkaline batteries
Warranty: 6 months warranty
- CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V
- True RMS AC voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- 500 mV DC measurement range to interface with other accessories
- Integrated low pass filter and state of the art signal processing allows for use in noisy electrical environments while providing stable readings
- Proprietary inrush measurement technology to filter out noise and capture motor starting current exactly as the circuit protection sees it
- Ergonomic design fits in your hand and can be used while wearing protective equipment
- Large, easy to read backlight display automatically sets the correct measurement range so you do not need to change the switch positions while taking a measurement
Be ready for anything.
With True RMS AC voltage and current measurements, the Fluke 375 Clamp Meter can read up to 600 V and 600 A in both AC and DC modes, and is capable of frequency measurement up to 500 Hz. Additionally, the 375 is compatible with the new iFlex flexible current probe (sold separately), which expands the measurement range to 2500 A AC.
* Promotion cannot be combined with any other Fluke offer. Items will be sold in a "as is" status. Products sold on a first in first served basis. Items will come with new 6 month warranty. Promotional prices are valid until stocks last.