Ex Demo Condition: As new. Photo shows actual condition.
- In box
- Fluke 1507 Unit
- Remote probe
- Test leads
- Test probes
- Alligator clips
Warranty: 6 months warranty
- Rugged, compact advanced insulation resistance tester for electrical contractors and industrial and commercial electricians
- Automatically calculates Polarization Index and Dielectric Absorption Ratio
- Makes repetitive tests simple and easy with a Compare (Pass/Fail) function
- Offers multiple insulation test voltages: 50 V, 100 V, 250 V, 500 V, and 1000 V
The Fluke 1507 is a versatile, compact, handheld insulation tester for advanced industrial and electrical insulation testing. Its multiple test voltages make it the ideal tool for many troubleshooting, commissioning, and preventative maintenance applications.
Take advantage of the 1507 full feature set to easily and quickly perform advanced insulation resistance testing. Its handy size and light weight make it easy to pack and use. Additional features, like the remote probe, save both time and money especially when performing repetitive tests. And its reasonable price and rugged reliability make it an excellent value.
* Promotion cannot be combined with any other Fluke offer. Items will be sold in a "as is" status. Products sold on a first in first served basis. Items will come with new 6 month warranty. Promotional prices are valid until stocks last.