- Fluke 376 FC True-rms AC/DC Clamp Meter with iFlex®
- 18-inch iFlex® Flexible Current Probe
- TPAK magnetic hanging strap
- TL75 test leads
- ISLS3 Insulated Slotted Screwdriver 3/32, 3"
- ISLS5 Insulated Slotted Screwdriver 5/32, 4"
- ISLS8 Insulated Slotted Screwdriver 1/4, 5"
- IPHS1 Insulated Phillips Screwdriver #1, 3"
- IPHS2 Insulated Phillips Screwdriver #2, 4"
- INLP8 Insulated Long Nose /w Side Cutter and Gripping Zones
- INDC8 Insulated Heavy Duty High Leverage Diagonal Cutter
- INCP8 Insulated Heavy Duty Linesman Combination Plier
- RUP8 Roll up pouch
The Fluke 376 FC True-RMS Clamp Meter combined with the insulated hand tools starter kit, the most often used screwdrivers, pliers and cutters.
376 FC Clamp Meter
- 1000 A ac and dc current measurement, 2500 A ac current measurement with iFlex flexible current probe
- 1000 V ac and dc voltage measurement
- True-rms voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- Log and trend measurements to pinpoint intermittent faults
- Transmit results wirelessly via Fluke Connect® Measurements app
- Create and send reports right from the field
- Stay safely away from the arc flash zone through Bluetooth connectivity to Apple and Android devices
- Three different bladeforms
- Three handle lengths
- Phillips screwdrivers, #1 and #2 tips
- Two handle lengths
Long nose pliers with side cutter and gripping zones
- Unique milled wave pattern gripping zones
- 4 gripping points for pulling round objects with superior grip that won't slip
- Straight, half-round, long and slim knurled jaws, specially profiled
- Side cutting edge for wire cutting
Heavy duty, high leverage diagonal cutter
- Cuts hard materials including steel and piano wire
- Power joint and precision cutting edges
Heavy Duty Combination Pliers
- Secure hold by aggressive serrated jaws and 4-point gripping hole
- Slim shape for better access to wires in tight spaces
- Powerful gripping jaw, yet 20% lighter weight than other designs ext, bullets if it makes sense