- Fluke 117 Electrician's Multimeter
- ISLS3 Insulated Slotted Screwdriver 3/32, 3"
- ISLS5 Insulated Slotted Screwdriver 5/32, 4"
- ISLS8 Insulated Slotted Screwdriver 1/4, 5"
- IPHS1 Insulated Phillips Screwdriver #1, 3"
- IPHS2 Insulated Phillips Screwdriver #2, 4"
- INLP8 Insulated Long Nose /w Side Cutter and Gripping Zones
- INDC8 Insulated Heavy Duty High Leverage Diagonal Cutter
- INCP8 Insulated Heavy Duty Linesman Combination Plier
- RUP8 Roll up pouch
The Fluke 117 Electrician's Multimeter combined with the insulated hand tools starter kit, the most often used screwdrivers, pliers and cutters.
The Fluke 117 Digital Multimeter is a true-rms meter with integrated non-contact voltage detection to help get the job done faster. With Auto Volts and LoZ functions that help prevent false readings caused by ghost voltage, the Fluke 117 is a great choice for electricians. The Fluke 117 provides Min/Max/Average readings and measures frequency and capacitance.
The insulated hand tools starter kit has three sizes of slot screwdrivers. #1 and #2 Phillips screwdrivers. Long nose pliers, heavy duty diagonal cutters and heavy duty lineman combination pliers. All made from hardened chromium-molybdenum-vanadium (CMV) steel. All certified to 1000 volts AC and 1500V DC. All with a limited lifetime warranty.
Fluke 117 Electrician's Multimeter
- Accurate, easy-to-use multimeter with integrated VoltAlert™ technology for non-contact voltage detection
- Features AutoVolt automatic AC/DC voltage selection
- Provides low input impedance to help prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
- Presents a large white LED backlight for working in poorly lit areas
- Features True RMS capabilities for accurate measurements on non-linear loads
- Three different bladeforms
- Three handle lengths
- #1 and #2 tips
- Two handle lengths
Long nose pliers with side cutter and gripping zones
- Unique milled wave pattern gripping zones
- 4 gripping points for pulling round objects with superior grip that won't slip
- Straight, half-round, long and slim knurled jaws, specially profiled
- Side cutting edge for wire cutting
Heavy duty, high leverage diagonal cutter
- Cuts hard materials including steel and piano wire
- Power joint and precision cutting edges
Heavy Duty Combination Pliers
- Secure hold by aggressive serrated jaws and 4-point gripping hole
- Slim shape for better access to wires in tight spaces
- Powerful gripping jaw, yet 20% lighter weight than other designs