Ex Demo Condition: As new. Photo shows actual condition.
- Installed 9 V battery
- Test leads
- No Box
Warranty: 6 months warranty
- VCHEK™ LoZ low impedance measurement function to simultaneously test for voltage or continuity*
- True RMS for accurate AC measurements on non-linear loads
- A large backlit display allows for easy visibility in low-lit areas
- Record signal fluctuations using the Min/Max function
- Diode test for testing general-purpose germanium, silicon, and power diodes
- Integral holster with probe holders for easy storage
- Auto and Manual ranging for added user functionality
- The optional TPAK magnetic hanger allows the user hands-free flexibility
The Fluke 113 Digital Multimeter gives users the means to quickly and easily do basic meter set and reconnect testing. This meter is simple-to-use and has the features needed to repair most electrical problems. The Fluke 113 has significant improvements over other digital multimeters available on the market, including Fluke model 7-600. Using the Fluke VCHEK™ LoZ low impedance measurement function, users can simultaneously test for voltage or continuity. LoZ low impedance measurements also block ghost voltages induced by nearby conductors. *Be advised that LoZ low impedance measurements present a low load to a circuit protected by an RCD, which can cause the RCD to trip. The Min/Max function lets you record signal fluctuations. The Fluke 113 can perform diode tests, and also provides both auto and manual ranging capabilities. With features such as conformance to the latest safety standards, backlight, and a much larger display that’s easier to view, this meter is a must have for every toolbox.
* Promotion cannot be combined with any other Fluke offer. Items will be sold in a "as is" status. Products sold on a first in first served basis. Items will come with new 6 month warranty. Promotional prices are valid until stocks last.