- Measure voltage and current simultaneously
- Measure in tight spaces by not needing to use test leads
- Save time by taking measurements without needing to remove covers and wire nuts
- Make measurements with one hand, reducing risk
- Easy to read display with backlight
- Detachable Slim Reach probe tips are customized for national electrical standards
- Test leads accept Fluke accessory test clips
- TPAK Compatible
Fluke 62 MAX+
Designed with your on-the-job needs in mind, the new Fluke 62 MAX and 62 MAX + infrared thermometers are everything you'd expect from the experts in measurement tools. Small in size, extremely accurate and very easy to use. IP54 rated for dust and water resistance. Precise yet rugged enough to take a 3-meter drop. In fact, the 62 MAX and 62 MAX + are so tough, they're the only IR thermometers around you can handle without care.
The Max 62 and Max 62+ are designed to withstand drops up to 3 m. Is screen is located in a position and with a viewing angle (15°) that, in many cases, lets you see the display without having to move the thermometer from the measuring point. For most measurements, you simply pull the trigger once you've identified the measurement point.
About the Fluke 1AC II
The next generation VoltAlert™ AC non-contact voltage testers from Fluke are easy to use - just touch the tip to a terminal strip, outlet, or supply cord. When the tip glows red and the unit beeps, you know there's voltage present. Electricians, maintenance, service, safety personnel, and homeowners can quickly test for energized circuits in the workplace or at home.
- Fluke T6-600 Electrical Tester
- Fluke 62 MAX+ IR Thermometer
- Fluke 1AC II
- Soft Carry Case
- Users' Manual